• Responsible for performance of accounts payable and related support functions. Provide advanced administrative and supervisory skills and abilities in the management of the Accounts Payable section in the finance operation division
- Maintain accuracy of work and compliance with established rules and accounting principles in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and IFRS.
- Ensure that all accounting entries related to accounts payables (payments, debit notes, credit notes, invoices etc) are supported with valid documentation.
- Ensure timely payments by following up on pending invoices.
- Ensure that all period end transaction have been recorded and posted to G/L.
- Apply a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verify documents for completeness and compliance with government and private agencies.
- Provide suggestions and improvement to the Financial Operation Senior Manager in regards to the policies and procedures with reasonable justification.
- Work with external Auditors, as needed, on research /resolution of complex accounting issues.
- Provide guidance and assistance to employees to ensure effective and efficient flow of work.
- Maintain and update with coordination with procurement dept. the supplier master file for new suppliers and existing ones by verifying contact information with suppliers and answering supplier inquiries.
- Oversee the Accounts Payable function including direct supervision of 5-10 full-time staff.
- Assist the procurement Management.
- Develop and evaluate employees; evaluate performance and workloads; determine work priority; implement changes to improve productivity and increase efficiency.
- Research, analyse and resolve complex payment and vendor issues.
- Create Account Payable reports for Financial Operation Senior Manger related to aging reports, due payment and other as required.
- Prepare special reports required by management including audit responses, compliance reports, payment analysis, account reconciliations, employee performance reviews and others as assigned.
- Assist in the year-end closing and accrual process.
Perform Ad-hoc duties assigned by management
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or related field • 5-7 years related working experience required. • Understand of accounting principles
• Performance Appraisal • Analytical Skills. • Problem resolution • Supervisory skills and how to lead people to achieve their target
Tuesday, November 3, 2020