• To manage the marketing activities within the specified region including merchandising of CSP’s & trade, outdoor and sponsorships … etc. In charge of promotional materials management and facilitation of events in the specified region.
- Ensure smooth company outdoor brand operations (ATL and BTL) through efficient implementation of the communication plan
- Establish fit with Company positioning strategy and to construct and negotiating agreements that safeguard the brand and enhance the brand positioning; identifying and selecting sponsorship vehicles and applying sponsorship guidelines specifying target audience desired objectives
- Integrate with International programs especially football and reviewing suitability and continual development of the sponsorship
- Manage the promotions & events team, the regional marketing team and sponsorships team
- Responsible for the selection of the yearly promotional materials
- Responsible for all Activations related to the brand and ensuring 360 degrees brand experience to the customers through all the Events and Sponsorships.
- Be in charge of events and regional storms across the country.
- All Operational management, planning and budgeting aspects of Sponsorship, Events, Activation ,Regional Marketing, Promotional Materials as well as Outdoor management.
- Participate in developing annual Marketing COMM strategy & plan and support team in brand management initiatives
- Determine activation requirements of proposed promotions against brand image and personality guidelines as well as Operational planning of all materials required for trade shows and special events.
- Ensure alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with procurement and budget management.
- Convert research findings into performance or financial assessments
- Establish documentation and contractual controls
- Manage and develop the Brand Operational team.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration preferred (specialization in Marketing or Sales) • 3-5 years experience
• Project management & Financial skill • Excellent computer skills • Report writing ability
Thursday, September 12, 2019