Marketing: Product & Services
• Reduce value loss from churn and identify all areas across the organization impacting churn. • Rollout of Customer experience and Churn road-map • Identify roadblocks compromising the roll-out of the road-map and timely escalation
- Coordinate with other departments (customer care, network and sales) to manage areas impacting customer satisfaction and ensure that the CS index targets are reached.
- Design, implement and track the Customer Experience and Churn Reports.
- Monitor the customer experience through key touch points in order to identify trends that lead to churn.
- Establishing and developing a retention framework, Rollout of Customer experience and Churn road-map with both reactive and proactive strategies on reducing churn.
- Investigate on the ground the performance of the prestige program and commitment of partners
- Identify the top 10 customer complaints and recommend solutions.
- Assume role of project manager for the loyalty and retention roadmap initiatives
- Identify and act-on customer complaints impacting satisfaction and leading to churn.
- Regularly audit service quality of products and service offered by MTN to Identify, report findings and act-on these finding impacting satisfactions and leading to churn.
- Perform research and analysis to support the development of the customer experience dashboard
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ relevant educational field • Over 2 years telecom experience
• Strong team player, able to effectively work with all levels of management • Ability to provide constructive feedback to Management • Ability to work collaboratively across functional areas to achieve results • Ability to roll out new initiatives
Wednesday, September 18, 2019