Marketing: Product & Services
• Maximizing the revenue potential of a delegated portfolio of existing MTN Data products & services and to develop profitable new Data products & services from concept through to product launch.
- Summarize Data analysis with regards to Data Products & services.
- Design and implement Data Products & services for different categories i.e. Individual & Business (Corporate , SME and entrepreneur)
- Use Market research to understand price elasticity of products within target segments.
- Manage data on customer segmentation and profiling based on internal and external quantitative/qualitative research and reports from internal systems like Billing system, IN Platform, GGSN, SCG, Switch etc to manage profitability of products portfolio.
- Analyse all sources of data to identify customer needs, requirements and behaviour which can be translated into profitable business opportunities i.e. Data Products & services.
- Classify customer base in terns of usage, revenue, number of subscribers …etc.
- Participate in defining Prices and the targeted segment for Data Products & services and recommend on how to penetrate the market and the way of communication channels that should be used.
- Provide detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports on activation and sales for all Data Products & services that falls under his/ her responsibility.
- Prepare of reports for all products that fall under hi/ her responsibility and having competitive insight over competitive actions done by other operators and the preparation of reports around that and find suitable resolutions for current ad expected competition activities
- Manage Vendors/Partners to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Monitor market for the latest development in technology, competition, usage and uptake trends, regulatory changes, etc. and identify the impact and/or application of such development on product strategy.
- Analyse all sources of data to identify customer needs, requirements and behaviour which can be translated into profitable business opportunities
- Propose, develop ideas for new propositions &/or products that satisfy business segment needs
- Pull together the requirements identified during the requirements capture process and obtain stakeholder and management approval to the intended Service Proposal / Scope of Work
- Work Closely with Engineering, IT, Finance, Customer Care & Sales departments in the performance of a full feasibility study in order to define and communicate the methodology by which the agreed functional requirements shall be delivered.
- Provide properly assessed awareness and communication requirements and then work with communication team, direct and indirect channels to ensure such requirements are met on time.
- Development of Promos that is related to Data Products & services portfolio and prepare reports and analysis and monitoring of the product life cycle.
- Undertake other relevant duties/responsibilities as delegated by line manager
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
• Telecom Engineering / Computer Science / IT Background/ Business Bachelor degree level • Relevant professional Marketing / Project Management /Business qualification • 1-2 years relevant experience • Has responsibility of multiple products services • Responsible for management of third party market research suppliers/contracts
• Influencing skills • Creativity • Forward planning
Tuesday, November 19, 2019