Measurement Framework Support
- Support research on international best practices of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Measurement
- Interact with and engage other relevant stakeholders within the MTN organization regarding the definition and integration of Revenue Assurance measurement practices to ensure alignment and effectiveness in integration of these practices within their domains.
These frameworks include:
- Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Risk and Control Matrix
- Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Balanced Scorecard
- Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Leakage and Benefits model
- Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Maturity Model
- Presenting and influencing the agreement of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Measurement Framework adoption within the operating environment with stakeholders and management
- Planning the migration to and introduction of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Measurement Framework into the local operating company, considering the organization impacts, resources, timelines, costs and benefits of the integration of Best Practices, ensuring a transparent and efficient plan is defined and agreed.
- Measuring the performance of the introduction of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Measurement Framework into the local operating company to provide insight into progress in doing so.
- Measuring the impact to the Revenue Assurance and local operating company of the introduction of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Measurement Framework into their businesses, in line with the performance measures used and agreed within MTN Group.
- Managing a continuous improvement cycle of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Measurement Framework definition and adoption, ensuring that medium to long term roadmaps are in place and agreed relating to measurement introduction.
Ongoing Measurement Support
- Adherence of RAFM measurement submissions within MTN Group, considering internal resourcing availability, group reporting requirements, data and system constraints
- Managing the communication of RAFM measurement submissions with stakeholders in the OPCO, ensuring support is provided where necessary and management of issues is in place
- Oversight of the submission process, ensuring quality, timeliness and general compliance with RAFM measurement submission standards
- Consolidating and or management of the consolidation process once submissions have been received, with the goal of ensuring an aggregated measurement framework can be prepared.
- Providing consultancy support for MTN operating company in relation to RAFM measurement submission queries.
- Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies
Measurement Reporting Preparation
Based on the measurement framework agreed with MTN management, preparing MTN Sudan RAFM measurement performance report on a monthly basis – for use by various stakeholders, including:
- OPCO Finance Executive and RAFM Sr. Manager (Monthly)
- OPCO Executive Committee (Monthly)
- OPCO Audit Committee (Quarterly)
Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Performance Management
- Defining a timetable for review of the RAFM measurement data by various executive, OpCo and other stakeholders
- Managing the logistics of ensuring the review meetings are planned for and booked in advance
- Ensuring meetings are well planned for in terms of agenda, resources and meeting content
- Presenting RAFM performance to various stakeholders, including OPCO Finance management, Exco Management and stakholders.
- Ensuring meeting actions are noted and followed up on with owners to ensure progress is made in improving performance.
Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Benchmarking
- Development of the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management maturity evaluation model within MTN
- Representation of MTN at industry forums in relation to maturity model development and adoption
- Planning and management of the bi-annual benchmarking process, ensuring model readiness, communication management, resource management, process execution and results presentation are achieved to time and quality.
- Representation of MTN in industry benchmarking exercises, ensuring model compliance, data gathering and submission and results presentation take place to quality and time standards.
- Planning and management of the annual Maturity and Control assessment process, ensuring organizational readiness, communication management, resource management, process execution and results presentation are achieved to time and quality.
- Educate customers on the role of RA and ways in which they can contribute and add value.
- Assessing the completeness and quality of RAFM revenue leakage risk information, identifying and managing improvements with primary and secondary control owners.
MTN Sudan provides equal opportunity, fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to , race, gender, social origin, Color, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status and family responsibility.