• Project managers are responsible for planning and managing large projects, making sure they are completed on time and within budget
- Responsible for overall execution of the projects within timelines defined.
- Interact with the Project Steercom and project members to ensure project execution is not compromised.
- Manage overall project budgets.
- Manage Project Quality and Risk Management.
- Interact with the Project Steercom and project members to ensure project implementation is meeting
The Agrees quality time and cost.
- Escalates, manages and mitigates key risks to the Project
- Progress reporting on project
- Ensures that all projects are managed according to sound project management principles
- Ensures proper policies, processes and procedures are put in place to transition from project to operations within six months of close of project
- Ensure effective coordination across project streams to manage dependencies and resolve project bottlenecks
- Ensure project team understands local market conditions and can adapt delivery of processes to this
- Ensure that all projects are being executed as per MTN standards & policies.
- draw up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project, including contingency plans in case any problems arise
- Negotiate with outside contractors and suppliers for materials and services
- Monitor the project constantly to make sure each stage is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
- Conduct project’s progress reports to the client or senior management.
- Use established project management methods to break down the project into a series of manageable stages and monitor its progress.
- Follow up Final Acceptance Certificates approvals as per Q.A department standards.
- Follow POs issuing with Procurement/Finance.
- Tracking materials/ logistics with Finance & Vendors
- Follow projects Capitalization process with Finance.
- Prepare RFP.
• B.Sc. in Electronics & Communication Engineering • MBA (Management Business Administration) • Project Management experience in Telecoms/ GSM preferably in BSS. • Good Knowledge in Nokia BTS, Ericsson RBS & Mini link, Mini Link TN • Excellent Knowledge of ALU BTS, PDH, LMDS • Minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
• be skilled at organising, planning and time management • have excellent problem-solving skills, able to think both logically and creatively • have good spoken and written communication skills and negotiation skills • have good numeracy skills and unders
Tuesday, November 3, 2020