Risk & Compliance
Business Risk Management
This position is primarily responsible for implementation of the ethics management action plan for at MTN Sudan aimed at facilitating and sustaining ethical culture and values within MTN Sudan and across all interactions with external stakeholders and partners. The position will interface with the MTN Sudan management, the Group Ethics Office, the Group ethics management task team, MTN Sudan risk, ethics and compliance champions (RECC) to ensure effective and efficient strategy implementation and operations of ethics management
- Assist in facilitating ethical values and practical application of these values
- Drive innovation and cross functional learning/sharing of best practices ethics initiatives.
- Making the connection between work deliverables, organizational goals and principled ethical performance - managing the relationship between what is currently being done and how, thus determining what needs to change.
- Ensure continuous improvement and innovation for future use.
- Champion culture management and improvement across the business
• First degree in a relevant Social Science discipline • Fluent in English • Ethics Officer certification would be desirable 5years’ experience which includes; • 3 - 5 years of experience in a supervisory / managerial role; with at least 2 years in relevant sector/ industry • Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous • Experience in leading change / transformation at an operational level advantageous • Experience in continuous improvement through the implementation of best practices • Experience in ethics management
• Negotiating Skills• Emotional Intelligence• Planning and Organizing• Reporting skills• Telecommunications Business Savvy• Training Needs Identification
Sunday, September 27, 2020