• Carry out leading role in the preparation of Business Plan and Budget as well as ensure all reports internal or externally are send on time and meet Group expectations.
- Manage reporting, verification and analysis of the monthly financial statements & KPI's
- Prepare Annual budget & Business Plan.
- Conduct Monthly budget Vs actual analysis.
- Prepare financial data for the purpose of providing complete and accurate information for board approval. Provide advice for optimum ways for cost efficiency.
- Retain a sharp awareness of the general business environment in order to identify key issues and assess. The future financial impact of potential business development.
- Provide daily and ongoing direction to department employees.
- Monitor department workflow for the purpose of ensuring efficiency of operations.
- Develop financial reports for forecasting and results analysis.
- Provide improvements in terms of opex and capex expenditure through analysis.
- Work with marketing and sales to ensure proper planning for revenue streams
- Ensure the timely accurate reporting of financial and non-financial results.
Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance • Minimum 3 -5 years Working experience
• High Communications Skills • High standards on work performed. • Good Networking inside and outside the organization
Tuesday, February 2, 2021