- Leads the development of MTN Sudan FinTech HR strategy in line with the Group FinTech HR Vision
- Ensuring that the human resources strategy, policies, programs and systems support the strategic goals of the company
- Assist in review of the sub-functional strategy and roadmap, to ensure its alignment with the changing dynamics of the internal and external ecosystem
- Lead the coordination of culture change and employee engagement across the company
- Ensure open communication channels with staff and implement change management interventions where necessary
- Provide definition of roles, responsibilities, individual goals and Job profiles.
- Set KPIs and provide regular performance feedback through a well-defined and implemented performance review program
- Implementation of employee management agenda in line with the companywide HR and administration strategy.
- Drive and support recruitment and selection activities ensuring compliance with recruitment policies
- Enabling and reporting on the changing and future needs of the Company and support area to deliver commercially focused HR solutions that add-value.
- Coordinate HR practices & objectives that will provide an employee-oriented and high performing superior workforce across the Company.
- Provide pro-active HR services covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle & implement the various HR services across the employee cycle within the company, resourcing, new employee onboarding, separation and off boarding, talent management, performance management, leadership, learning & development, management of informal grievance and providing line support for disciplinary processes.
- Manage payroll, reward & recognition as well as other staff benefits of the MTN Sudan FinTech.
- Put in place initiatives to proactively gain employee feedback to enable the HR and Administration function improve employee experience.
- Promote a ‘Fintech centric’ and ‘partnership approach’ to develop strong relationships with other working groups and ensure adherence to Group governance
- Equip functional business units with appropriate people management tools and knowledge to effectively manage their teams at the line level e.g., recruitment, people planning, performance management, talent management, career management etc.
- Implementation as well as day today management of the New Employee Value Proposition initiatives within the MTN Sudan FinTech company to support the employee engagement agenda
- Change management and consequent support while building change capacity and capability within the functional Business units.
- Proactively respond to and manage employee grievances, counsel employees and handle employee complaints & disciplinary issues as required following a formal resolution process.
- Manage and drive compliance to the new Talent & Performance management framework across MTN Sudan FinTech.
- Manage employee data and headcount for all business Units.
- Manage the MTN Sudan FinTech Company business partnerships and ensure proactive collaboration is achieved between the Company’s human resources and administration function including MTN Sudan and all the stakeholders to this function (HR Resourcing and Recruitment Agencies; MTN HR department, suppliers of meals and medical insurance services & other support services etc),
- Prepare Monthly reports and other relevant reports required via line manager and submit these to Management for action
- Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by the manager
MTN Sudan provides equal opportunity, fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to, race, gender,
social origin, color, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status and family responsibility.