• To ensure the confidentiality, integrity & availability of MTN Information assets (including data) & IT Services by assessing the effectiveness of Information Security policies/controls and pointing out vulnerabilities or lack of controls to mitigate a given risk and implement controls to minimize the risk.
- Implement, review and enforce information security policy, controls, standards and guidelines for business operations and technology implementations
- Analyze and resolve security breaches and vulnerability issues.
- Proactively identify IT security risks including IT technical implementations or business processes
- Conduct security assessments (including monitoring activity logs) and audits, penetration testing, forensic IT and incident management. This includes running automated tools, manual configuration checks, conducting interviews, reviewing documentation, interpret the results and make informed recommendations.
- Coordinate Company-wide IT Security matters such as incident response, intrusion detection management and IT Security advisories
- Work together with software development teams to define security objectives and guidelines
- Participate in security project implementations
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
• University Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology • 4+ years experience and understanding of operating systems, databases etc. • 4+ years experience application development/QA/Application support • 2+ Experience in the Information Security Implementation • Information Security Certification preferred
• Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills • Must have strong problem solving skills with a proactive approach. Clear and concise
Monday, December 21, 2020