To supervise, monitor and Control Fuelling activities on all MTN locations.
- Manage and supervise fuelling activities on all MTN Locations.
- Prepare fuel plan for all locations monthly.
- Follow with finance the PO issuance for fuel suppliers and distributors.
- Manage and supervise distributors SLA/KPIs.
- Coordinate the fuel activities among fuel suppliers, distributors and security.
- Submit quarter evaluation report for fuel distributors.
- Submit monthly fuel reports as per the WLA with finance.
- Submit monthly fuel settlement reports (suppliers and distributors) as per the WLA with finance.
- Maintain records (soft& hard copy) for all fuel activities/plan.
- Perform fuel analysis and track consumptions per DG.
- Follow on high consumptions sites actions and recommendations.
- Follow on the daily distributions and escalations.
- Facilitate approval for local fuelling.
- Maintain network availability and have zero outage due to fuel shortage.
- Prepare and follow rainy season plan and additional tanks.
- Participate on the investigation on fuel theft and recommendations.
- Develop business continuity plan to manage fuelling during crisis.
- Prepare and submit regular reports and/or upon request by management.
18. Perform Ad-Hoc maintenance related duties as assigned by management
Bachelor/Diploma Degree in Electrical, Electronics, computer Engineering or any related fields. Minimum 2-3 year of relevant working experience
• Team management. • Analysis skills • Influencing and negotiation skills.
Thursday, October 3, 2019