- Lead a staff of information security professionals, hire and train new staff, provide leadership and coaching, including technical and personal development for team members
- Lead the involvement of MTN Sudan Information Security in all Technology aspects ensuring operations of security.
- Participate in collaboration with other Information Security departments to plan for security systems, developing security requirements that ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of MTN Sudan Technology systems.
- Supports the development and maintenance of information security monitoring and triage across the global enterprise
- Partners with key leaders across the enterprise to identify and develop best practices for the security orchestration process
- Develop and maintain metrics for the Cybersecurity Operations program
- Identifies, monitors, and mitigates risks pertaining to the enterprise cybersecurity monitoring program within the Information Technology Risk Management Program
- Monitor information security trends and evolving technologies; liaise with external partners, to ensure that the organization maintains a strong, proactive security posture; keep senior management informed of any current or pending risks
- Ensure the core competencies and training of the team are current and commensurate with the threat
- Participate in tabletop exercises, develop, and train junior leaders on the team
- Ensure the 24x7x365 monitoring coverage
- Work with strategy, architecture, and operational teams to represent cybersecurity operations during the digital transformation and expansion into cloud computing environments
- Support audit, policy, and compliance functions as they pertain to the cybersecurity operations center
- Liaise and coordinate with legal, global trade controls, and global privacy offices regarding the security monitoring and triage across the global domain
- Develops and executes departmental plans, budgets, policies, procedures and organizational technical strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Define, monitor, and report on information security metrics periodically to CISO & senior management to demonstrate return on security investment.
- Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies
MTN Sudan provides equal opportunity, fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to , race, gender, social origin, Color, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status and family responsibility.