Enterprise Business Unit
• Drive new sales and new client acquisitions. Acts as a contact between clients and company. Own and grow client accounts.
- Manage leads and acquire new enterprise client accounts and have the capability to generate his/her own leads in the market.
- Manage a portfolio of Enterprise clients as per industry segments.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, along with key persons .
- Make sure customer analysis and information is up to date within MTN Identify opportunities to up-sell, organize and lead account reviews.
- Develop and maintain accounts plans and sales forecasts for his/her accounts including sales negotiations.
- Provide solutions from the MTN product range that fit the client's requirements.
- Develop profitable relationships with overall businesses in Sudan
- Close deals that are profitable and high value to MTN.
- Achieve annual target as set by the Sales Manager.
- Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior is aligned to the Company's values.
- Work within governance processes to ensure the best customer experience
- Conduct regular customer meetings at their premises. 90% of time expected to be meeting clients and being on the road.
- Update Sales Manager regularly as to progress against targets.
- Ensure CRM is up to date daily with all leads and all relevant client details.
- Act as an Enterprise customer advocate to influence proposition related to acquisitions and client base growth.
- Provide feedback on market trends/competitor activity relevant to MTN sales and marketing management.
- Collaborate with the wider sales team to ensure alignment of the sales activity across the Business segment.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or Any Technology-related Fields. • Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience
• Influence and Negotiation. • Adaptability & Innovation. • Interpersonal Ability. • Effective Communication. • Professionalism. • Reporting Skills • Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
Sunday, November 1, 2020