- Build, maintain and communicate a compliance universe for both regulatory obligations, policies and processes that will be used as the base for development, enhancement, monitoring and oversight over compliance requirements in this space.
- Work with MTN Regulatory and Legal functions and provide input into Regulatory policies/regulations, legislative framework and future impact of new Regulatory policies and legislation – with a specific focus on the impact of such regulations or policies on MTN’s business.
- Analyze all in-force obligatory requirements to make sure MTN Sudan is compliant – to this end, develop CRMPs and policies designed to ensure that all compliance needs are met.
- Monitor compliance to relevant laws and regulations and policies and processes, through implementation of compliance program.
- Operationalization of the Compliance Monitoring and Testing model across MTN, Implement standards testing methodologies, techniques and procedures and conduct robust quality standard monitoring process.
- Prepare, agreed with stakeholders and rollout compliance monitoring reports.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Manage all employee and business process compliance activity for the entire company.
- Collaborate with management team to make sure that the entire company is aware of compliance requirements and issues.
- Work closely with department managers to review all departmental policies for compliance issues.
- Create a Centre of Excellence within MTN Sudan - a central point of contact for all compliance queries.
- Teach, train and coach staff on compliance and create a compliance-aware culture.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation and conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Advise management and business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies
Conduct (inconjuction with IA) periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
MTN Sudan provides equal opportunity, fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to , race, gender, social origin, Color, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status and family responsibility