- Manage all security operations related to MTN sites
- Follow up Security service company operations and duties 24/7 in MTN premises and warehouse and sites.
- Follow up code of conduct for security receptionist staff in MTN.
- Apply and control the security regulations and operations in the company.
- Provide Security support for fuel permissions to the Fuel distributions companies
- Follow up security operations with fuel security checkers with Fuel distributions companies during supplying into the sites.
- Provide fuel documentations and log registry files as per security sites to finance and network divisions.
- Follow up the operations of Fuel Distributions Companies and make sure the compliance to meet the standard of works.
- Follow up security guidelines to the fuel security companies during the operations of supplying into the sites.
- Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies.
- Provide security clearance to staff travelling on duty to states where security and safety are a question.
- Provide necessary logistical support to enable security staff for evacuations situations.
- Provide necessary logistical support to enable security staff and guards in Country riots situations.
- Study local regulations and restrictions relative to Company operations, consults with local, district or other official representatives for interpretation or application of particular regulations applying to company operations.
- Participate in activities of related professional organizations to update knowledge of Security program developments.
- Issue a weekly report on security status in all company premises.
- Prepare and disseminate Memos and reports, maintains required records.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
MTN Sudan provides equal opportunity, fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to, race, gender, social origin, Color, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status and family responsibility.