• To ensure advertising & Ecommerce spaces are established and optimized and sold at the correct price by using BI insights to create relevant, targeting and timeous advertisements. To collect and analyze all external data regarding markets and competitors in order to enlighten MTN Sudan about its environment and detect business opportunities.
Strategy Implementation & Planning:
- Ensure effective implementation of the MTN Mobile Ad and Ecommerce strategy in line with the overarching business goals and ensure that MTN maintains and improves its leadership positioning within this area.
- Set up / participate in ad hoc and operational meetings.
- Manage and resolve escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery.
- Escalate issues that will result in significant time, scope, employees / customers or cost impacts if not resolved.
- Manage and provide solutions to issues that require formal resolution.
- Review performance against agreed KPIs and compliance to SLAs.
- Create and monitor plan for continuous improvement.
- Report on a monthly basis to management relating to progress made within the sub-division and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation.
- Report on an ad hoc basis on specific projects as and when necessary.
- Manage sub-divisional budgets in line with business objectives.
- Manage project or initiative budgets in line with business objectives.
Mobile Advertising Operations Management:
- Build a Mobile Advertising business.
- Promote MTN products as well as 3rd party products and services.
- Ensure subscribers receive advertisements through the appropriate channels (SMS, Push message, Sending an advertisement with top up message, Advertising messages at the beginning or end of a call, Browser and Mobile advertisements, etc.).
- Optimise advertising space sold at the correct price.
- Ensure advertising is relevant, targeted and timeous by extracting relevant BI information.
- Ensure advertisements are actionable e.g. click through options/number to dial etc.
- Manage all electronic advertising environments including managing relationships with service providers such as content suppliers the areas of Digital Marketing Portal, Digital Web Environment and Digital Content Portal.
- Create digital advertising campaign for increasing brand and product awareness.
Ecommerce Operations Management:
- Identify and manage service providers including payment gateways.
- Understand, analyse and report on the e-store customer journey.
- Analyse trading performance, producing reports and on-going recommendations to the business.
- Align service delivery to changing needs of the business and markets.
- Understand customer needs and develop and fine-tune initiatives accordingly.
- Ensure customer needs and requirements are satisfied through appropriate systems, processes and procedures.
- Initiate change to continually improve all aspects of service delivery.
- Drive continuous improvement as an important element of service delivery.
- Identify trends and patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs to continually.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Telecommunication, or any relevant field. Post-graduation in the related subject is preferred. • Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in area of specialization. • Experience working in a medium to large organization.
• Analytical • Conflict management • Leadership • Negotiations
Thursday, October 3, 2019