• Responsible for planning and managing large projects, making sure they are completed on time and within budget
- Responsible for overall execution projects within timelines defined.
- Manage overall project budgets.
- Interact with the Project Steercom and project members to ensure project execution is not compromised manage project quality and risk management.
- Interact with the Project Steercom and project members to ensure project implementation is meeting
- Escalate, manage and mitigate key risks to the projects.
- Progress reporting on projects.
- Ensure that all projects are managed according to sound project management principles.
- Ensure proper policies, processes and procedures are put in place to transition from project to operations within six months of close of project.
- Ensure effective coordination across project streams to manage dependencies and resolve project bottlenecks.
- Ensure project team understands local market conditions and can adapt delivery of processes to
- Meet the client or company to discuss exactly what is needed.
- Agree the timescales, costs and resources needed.
- Draw up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project, including contingency plans in case any problems arise.
- Negotiate with outside contractors and suppliers for materials and services.
- Monitor the project constantly to make sure each stage is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
- Conduct project’s progress reports to the client or senior managers.
- Use established project management methods to break down the project into a series of manageable stages and monitor its progress.
- Follow up Final Acceptance Certificates approvals as per Q.A department standards
- Follow POs issuing with Procurement/Finance.
- Tracking materials/ logistics with Finance & Vendors
- Follow projects Capitalization process with Finance.
- Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies
- Prepare & review RFP.
Perform Ad-Hoc duties assigned by manager
• BSc. in Engineering (Electronics, Communication, Electrical & Civil engineering) • Project Management experience in GSM Site Rollout • Good Knowledge in Civil work & Telecom (Huawei, Ericsson & ZTE) • Minimum 6 years of relevant experience. Special Notice : MTN Sudan provides equal opportunity, fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to , race, gender, social origin, color, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status and family responsibility.
• be skilled at organising, planning and time management• have excellent problem-solving skills, able to think both logically and creatively • have good spoken and written communication skills and negotiation skills
Wednesday, March 31, 2021