• Ensure smooth company operation through updating, preparing, and paying payroll and the related benefits to staff through reliable system and processes
- Maintain accurate and updated data for Payroll generation.
- Generate monthly payroll and ensure the accuracy of data before sending for payments.
- Execute voluntary payroll deductions as authorized by staff members or legal authorities and remit these deductions to the appropriate vendor or agency.
- Respond to wage verification requests from governmental agencies (National Social Insurance Fund (NSIF)
- Coordinate the resolution of salary payment discrepancies.
- Prepare and disseminate the required information regarding new policies and procedures or changes in policies and procedures related to payroll
- Calculate retroactive payment of salaries or benefits adjustment...
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of year-to-date earnings file by processing monthly adjustments.
- Resolve outstanding items on payroll account reconciliation, including: bank accounts, internal accounts for miscellaneous deductions, and governmental requirements.
- Respond to all governmental inquiries to ensure proper reporting and credibility.
- Prepare monthly reports on Payroll figures.
- Reconcile actual Payroll with budgeted Payroll on a monthly basis
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, or Business Administration (Finance as major) • 2-3 years of relevant working experience and/or training.
• Skill in performing detailed numerical computations • Analytical skills
Sunday, November 1, 2020