• Supportive to facilitate and guarantee smooth projects implementation and delivery
- Issue Change Requests (CR) and assure effective workflow in place (Section-A, B, C) and liaise with different stakeholders till CR closure.
- Affirm all project related documents (SOW, PIP, BOQ, RM, and SA) are gathered and signed-off by all concerned parties before project kick-off.
- Formulates and implements standards and procedures for document control.
- Promote, implement and continuously improve upon the standards agreed thus ensuring comprehensive use of them.
- Expedite documentation, taking correct actions to guarantee availability to the required standard of quality and timeliness.
- Control the engineering change process and Bill of Materials to facilitate traceability and provide easy cross-reference.
- Liaise with the Project Office Manager and internal departments over auditing requirements.
- Ensures process and policies are in alignment with MTN Group.
- Liaise with procurement to close issued POs related network.
- Monitoring and reporting risks & issues per project.
- Generate consolidated reports (regular & Ad-hoc).
Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by manager.
• Bachelor degree in business management or any related field (Communication, Electronics, Electrical) • 2 years of experience in project management
• Organising, planning and time management. • Excellent problem-solving skills, able to think both logically and creatively. • Good spoken and written communication skills and negotiation skills.
Tuesday, November 3, 2020