Initiate, Develop and Manage product & services, in line with overall EBU & MTN’s marketing and commercial strategy
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks: Refers to the responsibilities for directing, guiding, motivating and influencing others.
- Manage relationships with external clients (partners/venders)
- Manage the Products & Services – Voice, Data, SMS & ICT
- Plan, Rollout, Manage product and services (Voice, SMS, Data & ICT) roadmap in line with annual and long-term EBU’s marketing strategy that should deliver business objectives in terms of revenue, unique users, innovation, differentiation, unique selling points and competitive edge specifically for EBU’s targeted segments.
- Supervise the P&S function and develop unique portfolio that generate maximum revenue and differentiate MTN from Competition in line with the company strategic initiatives and objectives with distinctive focus on EBU’s targeted segment.
- Support Business plan & Corporate Strategy by recommending & driving expansion, innovation, differentiation in product portfolio.
- Summarize Data analysis with regards to P&S.
- Participate input to development of MTN overall annual Marketing plan in terms of providing new carriers and access middleware
- Create, implement and follow up a rigid and sound process in terms of Product Launch and Management (PLM)
- Ensure Planning and implementation of the section complete products development processes and systems
- Ensure complete monitoring of the competition activities in terms of P&S and ensure competitive edge over them
- Manage data on customer segmentation and profiling based on internal and external quantitative/qualitative research and reports from internal systems like Billing system, IN Platform, Switch, SMSC, CRM etc to manage profitability of products portfolio.
- Preparation of reports for all products & services and having competitive insight over competitive actions done by other operators/service providers and the preparation of reports around that and find suitable resolutions for current and expected competition activities
- Manage Vendors/Partners to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Monitor market for the latest development in technology, ICT, competition, account/individuals usage and uptake trends, regulatory changes, etc. and identify the impact and/or application of such development on product strategy.
- Work Closely with Network, IT, Finance, Customer Care & Sales departments in the performance of a full feasibility study in order to define and communicate the methodology by which the agreed functional requirements shall be delivered.
- Provide properly assessed awareness and communication requirements and then work with communication team, direct and indirect channels to ensure such requirements are met on time and the successfulness of the launching and or the reminding campaigns and monitor its presence in the market.
- Perform frequent research to understand price elasticity of products within target segments and to the new products and services that shall be introduced to the market.
- Coordinate with Consumer marketing for develop a pricing strategy to the new products and services in accordance to the overall company revenue plan, competition, and market acceptance.
- Build strong and capable function and team and ensure to create a team work environment and problem handlings
- Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals.
- Undertake other relevant duties/responsibilities as delegated by management