• To ensure the output quality of the radio network meets to the utmost, the planned network and comparable to radio network KPI’s and standards
- Responsible for area (2G, 3G and 4G) KPIs within a certain region.
- Supervise team activities to monitor problems and trigger corrective actions.
- Validate planning tuning frequency.
- Maintain QOS KPI and work with the team for enhancement opportunities.
- Perform periodic neighbours and parameters audit and suggest changes for improvement.
- Work within defined systems and processes and identify opportunities to improve these systems as appropriate.
- Coordinate with other departments for smoothing workflow.
- Plan routine drive test for competition benchmarking.
- Make best use of Managed Service team resources to achieve required availability, SLA and KPIs.
- Investigate with venders in deep the chronic technical problems.
- New Features Introduction and acceptance & existing Features Tuning.
- Follow up Customer Complains within his assigned area.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for performance assessment.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications • Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Radio Optimization
• Advanced interpersonal and communications skills• people management • Competitive knowledge• Data analysis• Decision making• Negotiation skills• Problem solving• Project management skills• Project prioritization
Sunday, November 1, 2020