Corporate Communication & CSR
• The Regulatory compliance Manager will support the Regulatory & Compliance and Public policy functions in MTN Sudan. , and to ensure that regulations issued by the TPRA are fairly observed by the company and represent the internal and external focal point for Regulatory Affairs.
- Effectively manage all Regulatory exposures (opportunity, risks, business, etc) that pose an internal or external threat (political, economic, financial, market, international) to the business, its people and assets
- Tracking and close coordination and follow up with concerned function to address identified regulatory issues related to company business ensuring company rights and interests are secured
- Regular follow-up to ensure company operations are conducted in compliance with the license agreement, applicable legislations and bylaws.
- Represent the company in the meetings with the TPRA and other operators and report accordingly.
- Assist in providing regulatory advises when required.
- Implement appropriate systems for handling in efficiency manner all regulatory tasks and compliance;
- manage the process for escalating to more relevant senior levels(MTN Group, MTN Sudan: CEO, ExCom, Senior Managers… etc) when appropriate and ensure the implementation of Regulatory business operation plans
- Build a culture and awareness in the MTN Sudan by providing ongoing education and appropriate briefing and training
- Adequate filing, archiving and data retention for all activities vested in the job.
- Maintain up to date tracking sheets for internal and external correspondences
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports requested by the TPRA in timely manner.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports requested by his direct supervisor and management
- " Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies."
- Performs Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or related field • 6 years relevant working experience or Post graduation degree in telecommunication policies and legislations Special Notice : MTN Sudan provides equal opportunity, fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to , race, gender, social origin, Color, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status and family responsibility.
• Understanding of the market in a general sense. • Understanding of external best practice in related field. • Experience of managing / coaching others
Wednesday, August 18, 2021