Marketing: Product & Services
• Develop and maintain marketing MIS capabilities • Support all marketing departments in the data and analysis needs • Support developing marketing insights
- Develop of daily, weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Support in ad-hoc analysis activities and post-assessment of marketing initiatives
- Provide data to support financial simulation activities
- Define and maintain the data-mart conceptual structure to ensure it serves changing marketing data requirements
- Propose new reporting templates to cover KPIs for all products, services , profiles and promotions
- Support in developing machines that supports marketing insights & Micro segmentation
- Support in ad-hoc analysis for all areas related to marketing activities (Churn management, ARPU stimulation, budgeting. Pricing, CVD and BTL campaign effectiveness)
- Develop and maintain a value segmentation based on usage
- Support in developing reporting and analysis presentations
- Define segmented based opportunities within the consumer base for revenue maximization and customer’s activity improvement.
- interface with product owners to understand their campaign needs in supporting product development and performance throughout the product lifecycle
- Analyse and report the data in order to come up with new campaigns opportunities or to enhance the performance of the existing campaigns.
- Liaise with BI for implementing new reporting requirements that is requested by the management.
- Perform Ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
• Bachelor Degree computer science / relevant educational field. • Over 2 years of data processing experience (SQL/SAS/SPSS)
• Strong team player, able to effectively work with all peers • Ability to assess business data requirements and transfer them to BI • Strong analytical skills
Wednesday, September 18, 2019