Sales & Distribution
Retail Territory Manager, herein will refer to as RTM that shall Lead teams of agents to provide excellent customers services and experiences with high operational quality deliverables by properly handling all operational KPIs for customer’s interactions and transactions incompliance with the applied best practice, processes and procedures. The RTM should have to show very high standards, skills and competencies in his/her role as effectively supervise lead and direct, gauge and control teams quality deliverables and output as to drive better performances and constantly monitor the same as to achieve the set divisional business objectives and KPIs. • This position has a direct impact on MTN perceived image and in the minds of the customers.
- To check and update the distributor details, contracts & Delegate person information are valid and manage good and productive professional relationship as per terms and condition of our mutual contractual business partnership as per operational level
- To deliver the whole sales goods to the distributor with stamped invoice generated from IFS & Send the original Doc. To finance & archive the hard copies.
- To audit Operational Terms Service Level Agreement. with trade partners
- To manage the assigned shops target in his /her area KPIs (look & feel, sales, Quality, customer experience).
- To make periodically audits for assigned shops.
- To manage MTN partner’s relations.
- To make sure of shops sustainability and availability such as to make sure of stock levels-alternative power but not limited to –
- To make regular visit to his/her assigned shops and audit their operational KPIs as per the approved evaluation forms and make the required corrective actions as per level of authorisation /otherwise proper and effective escalation as per the approved processes in this regard,
- To perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent • Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience
• Able to maintain confidentiality as related to subscriber’s data. • Initiative person • Time management skills • Report writing skills • Excellent communication skills
Monday, November 28, 2022