Marketing: Product & Services
• Enhance revenue by acquisition, retention and increasing usage from/of mass market customer base.
- Identify marketing potential, telecom contribution, and new market segments for market growth
- Define value propositions for agreed segments and sub-segments to drive revenues (acquisition, usage, retention) and develop business cases, forecasting models and feasibility studies
- Develop and execution of annual strategic plans and roadmaps; ongoing observation and accordingly optimizing plans’ milestones, pre-assessment, post-launch tracking, measurement and evaluation
- Review and suggestion of appropriate methodology and techniques to be used for competitor and non competitor analysis, economical analysis, industry trends analysis and review of developments in the telecom technology and management practices
- Work with products team to initiate and recommend products/services addressing segment/sub-segment requirements
- Work with Customer Management to track, implement and respond to customer behavior and loyalty and retention programs
- Work with brand teams to initiate and support key messaging for segment-based marketing communication
- Perform Ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or in any relevant field. • Minimum 1- 3 Years’ experience or related in relevant field
• Able to work off own initiative • Ability to maintain agile high accuracy levels
Tuesday, November 19, 2019