- Working with OPCO Controls and Process DA to provide input into new control design required for operational implementation.
- Support of the process for implementation, ensuring:
- Requirements are clearly defined and agreed
- Solution design is compliant
- Testing is performed
- Implementations of the controls is achieved in terms of time and quality
- Timely receipt of data from all source systems
- Validation of the accuracy and completeness of data from all source system
- Control execution per the agreed schedule
- Analysis of control results to identify exceptions
- Root cause analysis to identify issues and incidents
- Support of the incident management process for responsible operations, including escalation management. This includes:
- Logging of the local RO control issues in the prescribed manner, format and system
- Quantification of the leakage risk relating to the incidents identified
- Management of the incident resolution workflow, ensuring local operations have taken responsibility for resolution
- Incident resolution and closure management, including final quantification and benefits identification.
- Involvement, as key customer in the specification, evaluation, design and implementation of technologies
- Reporting of improvement results and residual risk levels
- Assist Fraud Management with investigations where required
- Highlight any findings to Fraud that requires Fraud to investigate
- Providing audit support provided to auditors during the performance of the audit
Operational Effectiveness Management
- Management of local data quality, application performance and hardware performance needs, in conjunction and in alignment with Group RAFM preferred support structures. This includes the proactive assessment and deployment to address changing business requirements.
- Setting up local governance structures to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements and management of corrective action.
- Provide input into the establishment of systems and sound practices that comply with best practice, legislation / regulations / frameworks.
- Proactively identify gaps in controls configured in Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management technologies .
- Define and monitor Test-sim strategy to ensure that reliance can be placed on this process.
- Provide auditors with information as required and explain systems and controls where necessary.
- Oversight of controls and the execution thereof in other operating units (included but not limited to MTNSP, MTN Business).
- Support and liaise with Business Risk Management, and other teams as necessary, to provide all required information to conduct internal fraud investigations.
Support and liaise with external authorities and provide all relevant information in external fraud investigations
Reporting & Measurement
- Support decision making through the production, review and approval of Technology effectiveness reports required by both local and MTN Group RAFM Reporting & Measurement teams.
- Build and maintain solid relationships within all business units to facilitate transfer of information and to develop a culture of revenue responsibility and shared risk ownership across the wider organization.
To manage a portfolio of RAFM operations that supports Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management objectives to improve profitability, including: • To improve revenues and profitability through the complete assurance of revenues and minimization of leakage • To support the performance of the control environment in an effective and efficient manner • To increase the automation level for the secondary controls.
Education: • Essential: University Undergraduate Degree (B.Comm / B.Sc), IT/ CS • Desirable: Post Graduate Qualification (CISA, CISM) • Desirable: Project Management Qualification (Prince, PMBOK) Experience: • At least 2 years of experience in a complex, technology-oriented industry • At least 1 years of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management operational experience is essential • At least 1 years of managing activities in a cross functional business environment. • A good appreciation of telecommunications technology and supporting processes
• Conflict management skills • Analytical skills – especially risk-related • Culture diversity management skills
Wednesday, August 21, 2019