• To ensure smooth company operations through developing new Applications, monitoring and maintaining the availability of the application packages according to the company approved standards
- Coordinate and arrange the workflow between the employees
- Implement projects related to ready-made packages.
- Act as 2nd level support through coordinating and following up with application vendors for any System Malfunction.
- Assist and follow up vendors’ expert(s) in upgrading the Platforms and the service.
- Administer the user access across all applications components.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Participate in preparing the required management reports
- Supervise Engineers and Process Development activities on-site.
- Develop and drives the implementation of strategic developed programs.
- Plans and implements the development of new processes.
- Provide technical leadership and supervision to engineers and technicians.
- Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies
- Monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management
• University Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology • Minimum 2 years experience in related field
• Analysing skills. • Share point Programming and web service programming will be advanced. • Working as part of team
Wednesday, March 3, 2021