Enterprise Business Unit
The role will support in safeguard company, customers and channel partners accounts from any frauds through implementing an effective fraud investigation, detection and prevention operations, also it responsible of Fintech processes management to support of organizational goals and to meet internal and external customer expectations, and one of its responsibility is to ensure KYC registration operations are conducted by concern divisions and in compliance with MoMo regulation, legislations and bylaws
- Assist in defining and implementing an effective fraud strategy to prevent, detect, investigate and report on all MoMo Frauds
- Input into development of new policies around Fintech Services such as AML, Ethics, and other related compliance sub-functions
- Work with other internal dept. to ensure accurate end to end MoMo registration process & governance in place for customer, agent, merchant and corporate
- Assist in operationalizing all FinTech compliance agendas/ relationships as well as helping ensure compliance to internal processes and policies, applicable laws and regulations.
- Serve as MoMo consultant to other division on cross functional processes control, governance and operating issues
- Ensure effective primary control framework developed & implemented and remains relevant & adequate through proactive responses and inputs to proposition & technical changes
- Facilitate training and influence awareness on FinTech legislative/regulatory requirements, processes implementation & modification along Direct fraud and security awareness
- Identify FinTech related process bottlenecks and gaps and the implementation of changes in order to improve process efficiency.
- Manages daily operation and administration activities of the Fraud Detection/Prevention Department according to established procedures and timeframes
- Support and comply with Group FinTech Risk & compliance reporting standards to ensure risk and performance information is standardized, aligned, and consistent with industry set standards and best practise.
- Understand the financial risks faced by the FinTech as a business in order to ensure the definition of an appropriate risk management strategy
- Work with other teams through managing cross functional to ensure plans are clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently
- Ensure documentation of FinTech Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Be updated on all relevant compliance and regulatory requirements within the FinTech Services Industry
- Collaborates with other internal & external stakeholders to resolve issues and works to proactively minimize losses
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social / Business Science or equivalent discipline. • Minimum 3 years of working experience in related environment.
• Conflict resolution• Learning and self-development
Tuesday, September 29, 2020