• Promote and enhance the company safety and security through developing and implementing an effective policy, procedures and risk assessment plan for internal clients according to the company goals and strategies.
- Control smooth running of staff services including cleaning, company materials, offices, stationary, mails, kitchen supply, Drinking water, furniture, Pest control Newspaper, etc….) providing for all MTN locations
- Responsible for health and safety program calendar, events, commissioning and management of health and safety professional services, continuous employee feedback and remediation
- Manage H and S policy, procedures and risk assessments, statutory compliance requirements ensuring action is taken to mitigate risks and all corrective and preventative action of issues arising
- Ensure adherence and monitoring of local in country health and safety regulations and norms
- Manage, maintain and align mental health and wellbeing policies
- Responsible for wellness program calendar, events, commissioning and management of professional services, continuous employee feedback and remediation
- Analysis, monitoring and reporting of key wellness indicators on a periodic basis to ensure appropriate intervention, changes and mitigation measures are undertaken
- Evaluation of wellbeing Programs to assess ROI and effectiveness with respect to organizational performance
- Engaging and aligning with facilities, health and safety and sustainability teams to ensure that personal, physical, emotional and communal wellbeing commitments and priorities are appropriately addressed
- Aligning with Group wellness teams to ensure consistency in Programs, policies and practices in well-being management and services.
- Manage payments & invoices (Suppliers, Petty cash, electricity, governmental fees, water consumption…..).
12.Perform Ad-Hoc duties assigned by management
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or relevant. • HR related certificate is an added advantage • Minimum 2 - 3 year of relevant working experience
• Able to work off own Initiative• Good interpersonal skills• High accuracy levels and work quality standards• Attention to details• Able to work off own Initiative • Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Thursday, November 14, 2019