1. Supervise and ensure applying of recruitment procedures and policy effectively.
2. Implement and maintain manpower plan effectively.
3. Prepare weekly, Monthly and quarterly reports.
4. Be part of the recruitment panel for lower roles
5. Check & maintain company’s Head count, budgeted positions and compare it with Org chart.
6. Manage vacancies and job posting (incl. internal job postings)
7. Follow up authorization and internal recruitment process for selected applicants.
8. monitor the recruitment plan and process
9. Co-ordinate with HRBPs to ensure job profiles are kept up-to-date and complete
10. Implement the sourcing strategy relative to the business, skillset and level of work
11. Plan, activate and manage the respective sourcing platforms - head hunters, recruitment agencies, internal referrals, online recruitment channels and digital platforms
12. Support with shortlisting and interviewing scheduling
13. Manage end to end offer management process
14. Manage and perform hiring due diligence process
15. Manage end to end on boarding and induction process
16. Assume accountability for recruitment related documentation and verification procedures
17. Timely coordination with employee services team for to the recruitment and onboarding updates
18. Ensure compliance to respective internal policies, SLAs and regulatory requirements
19. Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies
20. Perform Ad-Hoc duties assigned by management.